W I L B E R F O R C E Community College
Vision, mission and values
“Wilberforce Community College strive to build a society that is vocationally oriented by using cutting edge technology that will maximize technical competencies to be both self-supportive and globally competitive.”
Mission and strategic goals
ü To secure all students access to relevant and responsive areas of learning and the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes.
ü To provide world class programmes in partnership with other educational institutional both at home and abroad.
ü To promote public understanding and build confidence and commitment in TVET Colleges and openness is our priority.
ü To maintain a sound culture of teaching and learning.
ü Efficiency and effective service to the community is our ultimate goal.
· Excellent – Strive for and maintain
· Empowerment – Provide platform for opportunities, growth and development
· Accountability – Take responsibility for your performance and activities
· Reliability – Be committed to your promises and agreement
· Fairness – Practice equal treatment at all times
· Integrity – Be honest and maintain high moral and ethical standards